Me and I

I'm Helen Bolaño I live in Tiza Roxas City  I am single .When I am Elementary, I studied in Pilar Elementary School and I was  graduated High School in Capiz National High School.My hobbies in life are eating, reading, watching t.v, playing badminton .. My parents are Mr.Hugo Bolaño and Mrs. P rely Bolaño I have two lovely sister and three lovely brother my father is very supported to us and my mother is very lovely...I also bless that i have lots of friends who helps me if i have a problem...I know that everyone of us have their own view about friendship and for me, I considered as one of God's most precious gift, Friendship can never be attain when you're to selfish
.A few people who knows me better..a lots of people say that I'm so bless that many person love me for what i am and what i have... I don't care what other people say about me..The most important is i doesn't hurting anyone...  I believe that saying what is beauty if brain is empty... 









Most people enjoy the inferiority of their best friends.
To find a truly great friend, you have to keep one eye closed - to keep him, two.
True friends are those who are there for you unconditionally. Never do they question, but always offer support no matter what the circumstances are. Best Friends are the people worth living for.
Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.
A best friend is somebody who knows every last thing about you, yet still manages to like you anyway.


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento