college life

I say about the college life is the most challenging and stressful. Other the egelloc stneduts say that college life is the easier because other subject same in high school but not all the subject especially in the major subject.My college life starts last year first,first i felt sad and little bit nervous. Sad because i will be apart from my high school friends, nervous because i don't know if i will catch up the lessons and i don't know if i can hang out in my new friends. But i always keep reminding myself that face all my fears, i know God was always there for me no matter what happen, when the first years started i always study my lesson very well and that's the reason why i don't have  a grade of 5.


And now i am second year and  in a very excited to my different subjects and study more hard to got a higher grade for the satisfaction of myself and for the happens of my parents. My main goal for this year is to learned more knowledge and stock it in my brain so that i have a store knowledge in my life. In my two years of existence in this college i would say that this one of the best college.  I've know this is the only college being is one of the biggest experience for me.The most  the egelloc stneduts today are not attending her class.



The egelloc stneduts for this generation most of them not attending her class he/she was hang out with friends. Day spend here time. Student must remember that the education is the best priority among of all.Thanks to all my teacher, friends,

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento